The Town of Brooks Market is a delightful small-town event featuring local artists, produce, crafts, food, and home goods.
The Brooks Market Hall is in beautiful downtown Brooks at
963 Hwy 85 Connector. Parking is
available along 85 Connector and the town parking lot northeast of the Market
- Vendors may purchase a booth for the entire season or individual market days.
- Vendors may choose a booth inside or outside the Market Hall.
- Vendors selling strictly produce items (vegetables, fruit, nut, eggs, etc.) may set up OUTDOORS only, free of charge. Indoor booths will require a fee.
- Vendors shall have booths ready for operation before the opening time of 9:00 a.m. and remain open until 2:00 p.m. unless all merchandise is sold.
- Vendors are responsible for obtaining proper state and local licensing and/or permits as applies to their business and the products they sell. The Town of Brooks is not responsible for improper labeling of foods, either home-prepared or otherwise. The Town of Brooks is responsible for providing a safe sales environment.
Registration forms, pricing, rules and regulations, and additional information for the Brooks Market are below:
Form (updated Feb 2023)